USB Keylogger with 16 MB of Storage
Key loggers can be an essential part of your computer’s security. Whether you need to monitor kids or employee’s activities or you want to preserve work from possible data loss, Key Logger 16 MB USB keyboard activity logger has enough storage space to log about 8,000 pages of text or 16 million keystrokes. It’s your computer, it’s time you know what it is being used for.
Key Logger works with USB wired keyboards (wireless keyboards are not supported). It is invisible to anti-virus software and offers 128 bit data encryption to protect your data. Key Logger is a plug-and-play device that works with Windows and Mac computers. To start auditing your computer activity, plug Key Logger in between your keyboard and the USB port. Keystrokes will immediately start being logged to the Key Logger’s 16 MB of storage.
What Makes it Better
Key Logger is produced in the United Kingdom and offers superior quality.
- 16 MB Memory – Key Logger has 16 MB of internal memory that can store up to 16 million keystrokes or about 8,000 pages of text.
- 128 bit Encryption – Protect the data collected by Key Logger with 28 bit data encryption.
- Invisible to Anti-Virus Software – No need to worry that your anti-virus software will interfere with Key Logger’s data collection.
- Portable – Key Logger is small and portable making it easy to transfer from one compuer to another as needed.
Key Logger is a plug and play tool. Plug it into the end of your USB keyboard and then into your computer and it immediately starts to record keystrokes
- Logs 6 Million Keystrokes
- FAT File System
- Small and Portable
- Wired USB Keyboard
- System Compatibility: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS