The CCRetroEcon contains the same 1080p HD camera as the regular CCRetro, but lacks unnecessary bells and whistles, allowing us to offer the device at a lower cost. Not everyone will need the full 1080p HD television output or exposure control. Car cameras support a variety of law enforcement, industrial, commercial, and consumer video surveillance applications including
- recording the actual events of a car accident for insurance purposes
- monitoring driving instructors or young drivers newly on their own
- surveilling commercial drivers such as taxi, truck, and delivery drivers
- keeping valet drivers accountable
- capturing evidence of car vandalism
HD quality video. Record clear color up to clear 1920x1080 resolution video at up to 30 frames per second. AVI files record to a removable 2-32GB SD card.
Simple to use. The DVR mount easily attaches to the car window. It can either be powered by its rechargeable battery or from the car's cigarette lighter. Easily view footage or line up your shot with the built in screen. Files are retrieved simply by connecting the device to your computer via the SD card or with the included USB cable.
- Crisp clear video
- Easily mounts inside almost any vehicle
- Capture video for legal, safety, or insurance purposes
- Powered by battery or a vehicle's cigarette lighter
- HDMI or RCA output.
- Removable SD card for easy transfer and viewing on any computer
- 1.5" viewing screen on back
- Video Resolutions:
- 1920x1080 @ up to 30fps
- 1440x1080 @ up to 30fps
- 1280x720 @ up to 30fps
- Video Format: AVI
- Storage: MicroSD card up to 32GB
- Storage Consumption: ~1GB consumed every 15 minutes
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery or car power charger*
- 1 x Economy HD Car Dash Cam 1080p
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Car Charger
- 1 x Car Mount
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- Windows up to Win8
*Please note the following:
- Car cameras are designed to run off of constant power. The internal battery should not be relied upon for extended recording. The purpose of the battery is to make sure the most recent files are saved in case of an accident where the unit would normally lose power.